Friday, February 12, 2010

CNY prep


In just a few days we will be celebrating the new lunar year. Most of the chinese community is busy gearing up for this special celebration. I have done my share of cleaning, scrubbing, dusting, moping , washing and even then, there's still much to do. It never seems to end! I am sure there are a few speck of dust here and there that still needs attention but hey...I'm not going to bother anymore. The house looks pretty decent to me and I think I can live with some fluff! I still haven't decided what to cook for the reunion  dinner. It's suppose to be pot luck & everyone is bringing a dish or two. Maybe this year, I'll just leave the cooking to the men (Aka- Simon and father- in - law) and just chill out !

May the year of the tiger bring us prosperity
peace & harmony
and good health.


No comments:

Post a Comment